Some of you may ask, why are these 4 brokers included in the list of the best and most trusted forex brokers in the world. Though there are many other forex brokers.
There are several aspects why we place the broker as the best forex broker that we recommend to you, including:
1. Age of broker
2. Regulation / Legality
And here is a list of the 4 best forex brokers in the world that we present at the same time recommended for you.
1. FBS (Financial Broker Success)
FBS is one of the best forex brokers that are widely used by forex traders in Asia, including in Indonesia.
Forex broker FBS advantages:
• Recognized by international financial institutions
• Various types of accounts that can be selected
• Allow all trading strategies (scalping, hedging, EA)
2. Forextime (FXTM)
Forextime (FXTM) is one of the best forex brokers in the world that is officially regulated at the IFSC and has experience in serving clients by applying high standards to the security of client funds.
Advantages of Forextime (FXTM) forex brokers:
1. Officially regulated in the IFSC with IFSC / 60/345 / TS and IFSC / 60/345 / APM license numbers
2. Low spread starts from 0 pips (depending on account type)
3. Leverage up to 1: 1000
Alpari is the best and most trusted forex broker in Indonesia and also in the world that stands under a large group called Alpari Group based in Russia.
The advantages of Alpari forex brokers include:
1. Alpari broker was established in 1998, so its credibility was tested.
2. Broker Alpari is a forex broker regulated by CFTC / NFA and has developed in several large countries, such as the UK, New Zealand, Mauritius, Dubai, Russia, India, Germany, China and Japan, including Indonesia.
3. Alpari forex brokers are perfect for beginner traders who want to start trading with a live account. This is because Alpari brokers are also one of the forex brokers that provide nano accounts (cent accounts).
Instaforex brokers are part of the Russian InstaForex Companies Group which was established in 2007.
Instaforex broker benefits include:
• Deposit and withdrawal using local banks (BRI, BCA, BNI) or payments via Neteller, MoneyBookers, wire transfers and credit cards
• Minimum deposit of US $ 1
• Ease of administration